Monday, June 05, 2006

updates, updates, updates...

i've been 'gone' for quite a while and loads had happened during the time i was 'away'...

1) i finally got myself a new car. i've been driving it for almost 1.5 months now and seriously... i must say that i love my car!! it goes zoom zoom zoom across town. although i'm practically broke nowadays, i still love my car :)

2) my agency has finally moved into the new office. the whole experience has been somewhat exciting because i was involved in the entire process. we're still located in the posh area of damansara heights, and the office is located in The Epicure. Even the name of the building sounds posh... don't you reckon?

3) with the new office, i now have a team. my media executive has joined me and i must say he's a good boy - hardworking, humble, willing to learn. however, i'm not the best manager to learn from but i will try my best to teach and be patient with him.

4) my marathon is merely 2 weeks away and so far, i can manage 6km of running. this weekend i shall attempt 8km. i can see my fitness level improving.

5) with the improvement of my fitness level, i finally fit into my cheong sam again!! i have NOT wore that cheong sam for a least 5 years, and had always hoped to fit into it again. Lo and behold... it's a reality now and i reckon i'll wear that to a wedding dinner this weekend.

6) and last but not least... one of the most exciting news is... MY COUSIN IS COMING BACK FOR A VISIT IN DEC!!! i'm so excited because we've not met for at least 8 years... couz... if you are reading, you have to at least stay the weekend with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Neo60 said...

and you better take time off when i was there or else....

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home