Wednesday, April 05, 2006

blame it on technology!!

i was so pissed at my brand new ipod yesterday that i almost threw it against the wall. i just simply cannot tolerant when technology don't work like they are supposed to. i mean... i did pay for the technology didn't i? and it's supposed to be an apple isn't it? and apple equals one of the best technology does it not? so how can it not function as it's supposed to???

so i bitched about my frustrations to my friends and a good friend said this to say "maybe it's the user that is stupid" Hahahahhahahah... that is so funny, NOT!! i mean, i was fuming mad, and he was cracking jokes with me?!?!?!

all the frustrations were driving me nuts... it was also driving my friends nuts. hence, i tuck the supposedly 'the top 5 coolest gadget' (as mentioned on fly fm this morning) to own into my bag, hoping to forget about it.

after a good nite's sleep... i finally managed to get it running, and i'm happy to say that now my ipod has got songs in there!! soon, i shall attempt to download movies and music videos. i mean, it's a bloody 30GB gadget, might as well make full use of it!

i still refuse to believe that the user was stupid... i choose to believe that it was simply not 'user friendly'.

hahahahahhahahaha... now i can laugh about it ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home