Tuesday, March 21, 2006

happily ever after...

After the much anticipated countdown, the wedding is finally over and the newly-weds will be going off to their honeymoon soon. I reckon the wedding was a success because the food was good, the wine tasted great, everyone dressed up real nicely and the bride and groom were gorgeous.

Would I want to get married?
The answer is… I don’t think so.
Why?
Because…

… of the cost incurred
… of the amount of preparations
… of the amount of cleaning up
… of a certain aunt will drive you up the wall
… of ridiculous family politics
… of expectation to give birth
… of in-laws

Then again, sometimes I think I would like to get married.
Why?
Because…

… of the beautiful wedding photos shots
… of the beautiful wedding gowns
… honeymoon

Anyway, I’m so single at the moment, and I really think that I’ll remain single for a long time. Hence, no worries and no pressure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home