Wednesday, January 25, 2006

what should i do??

So I thought i would have found closure after the betrayal. But the truth is, I'm doing worse. We had a talk and from then onwards, there're just so many questions that they are driving me nuts.

We wanna patch things up. But how are we gonna patch things up when he's still seeing that biatch? Can I trust him the way I trusted him before? If he really wants to try to work things out between us shouldn't he be calling me more often? Shouldn't he put more effort in seeing me? Instead, he hasn't called since Monday. My heart is telling me to forget about it because I have a funny feeling that the reason he called was because she was not available.

I'm not a stalker, but my sources told me that she has been away for training and will only be back probably tomorrow. My source has also told me that she has denied the relationship with him. I mean, how sad is that? How can a relationship survive when there are so many lies? It's been months, and he has not even brought her home. He's friends are not aware of the new girl in his life. In fact, everyone has been fooled all along. I believe in karma and the fact that what goes around, comes around. With the revelation of her denying the relationship means something?

The decision should be an easy one. I should just cut clear of everything that has to do with him. I should just end our friendship.

But on the other hand, what if this is all a test? God would not put me through such a tough test, would he? What if I do not meet anyone again? People make mistakes, but they do deserve a 2nd chance, don't they?

I'm really going nuts over this matter. Hence, I have decided that I will be seeking a help from a medium to make a decision for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Neo60 said...

he doesn't deserve you and you don't need him to bog you down all the time. and he is using you at his convinience. you deserve someone better.

5:49 AM  
Blogger Ding Dong Of The East said...

I think you should just go on your life without him....afterall you find it hard to trust him like u did the last time...so what is the point....yes true...you have had many many wonderful memories with him...but...there are still fishes out there waiting for u to explore

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home