Wednesday, December 21, 2005

eeyer... cannot tahan

i don't like rude people.

i don't like it when they conveniently take magazines from my desk without asking for my permission. i mean... i don't mind them borrowing the magazines. the magazines are not mine but company's property... but still, the magazines are all addressed to me and i think it is basic courtesy to ask permission. and what makes it worst is the fact that the magazine will not be returned.

i hate it more when someone else opened something that is clearly addressed to me... for example, the Christmas goodies that i've been 'supposedly' receiving lately. just awhile ago, someone went... wah yit thing... this media owner sent you a cake as a Christmas present... soooo nice... come and see it for yourself. and before i can go collect my pressie... she's happily eating the cake away! wah lau eh.... this is too much!!

i can't stand it anymore!!!!!!! i just needed to blog it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home