Thursday, November 10, 2005

He's in love...

My Personal Training sessions will be over soon and as the name suggest, a personal trainer is more than just a trainer, he has also now a friend.

As a friend, we talk and discuss things beyond the gym and my fitness regime. We talk (well... he talks, i bitch) about work, other people in the gym, other friends... just life in general.

As a friend, i'm was delighted to know that he's now in-love again. I kinda know that girl as well and frankly speaking, i don't really like her... but hey... just cause i don't like her doesn't mean that i cannot encourage him right? So yesterday after my usual training session, we stayed and chatted while he waited for his twin for dinner.


He was so excited when he talks about her... he goes all goo-goo-gaa-gaa over her and i just find it so amusing because he was acting like a little kid on a Christmas Day.

He's really looking forward to the weekend... and all i want to say is... ALL THE BEST TRAINER!! I can foresee my training session with him on Sunday an exciting one!

I would love to continue on with my training sessions... but with RM110 per session... i cannot afford them anymore... not now anyway but hopefully sometime after CNY next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home