Thursday, September 01, 2005

My month...

As i turn 27 soon... i'd like to share some of my childhood photos

This was taken at my grandma's house.

She's seen here surrounded by her grand and some great grandchildren.
I lived with her until i was about 5 and i spoke fluent hainanese.
I visited her almost every school holiday and would cry when the holiday is over because that means i'll have to go back to KL.
Btw, i'm the one sporting a 'mushroom' hairstyle with a snoopy t-shirt.

This was taken at my cousin's house.

I'm the cute little kid in the blue dress at the far corner.

2 of my cousins are in the US now. The other cousin in pink stripe blouse will be getting married in 2 weeks time. The other cousin in green is a NZ PR and she's the annoying one amongst all of us.

Last but not least, the boy in the Superman t-shirt is my brother.

1 Comments:

Blogger Neo60 said...

hahah....so embarassing....:]

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home