Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Being spontaneous

It was supposed to be a short visit to the salon for a simple trim turned out to be a 4 hours affairs in a hair salon over the weekend, i now sport violet purple highlights! This is shocking news to people around me because i've had always kept my hair in its original colour of black... and the moment i decided to dye my hair & have highlights... i opted for violet purple instead of safer colours like brown.

WHY??? The truth is... I DON'T KNOW!!!

Someone at work told me i was brave to have chosen violet.
Another someone thought that i was crazy and cannot imagine the outcome.
Someone didn't really like the colour because it didn't look natural.
Another someone commented that i should stop making drastic changes to my appearance.

End result? I love it! I love it! I love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home