Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I Fear...

My head tells me to accept the fact that it'll be better for us to remain friends. Circumstances has changed the situation, and it is nobody's fault that things turned out the way it did. In fact, i should be thankful that he was honest with me by telling me that he has turned into such an individualist that he can no longer share his life with me and treat me as how he had treated me all these years. And after all that we have been through, we'll always still love each other and will still always be there for each other. If that's the case, why am i still crying like a bitch?

There's so much fear in me now. I fear that i will not be able to get over him and even though we stay friends, the emotional baggage still lingers. I fear that because of the emotional baggage, i'll not be able to move on. Even if i did move on, what if i can never find anybody to share my life with again? And as i have also voluntarily resigned before securing another job, i fear that i will not be able to find another job.

It seems like i've lost all sense of direction. All sense of purpose in life. I've lost my self confidence. My sense of independence.

I'm as good as a lost puppy in a storm at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home