Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Hong Kong

My back has yet to fully recover from all the walking in Hong Kong.

Yes, I'm back from my trip. How was the trip? Hmmm... let's just say that I've never been happier to go home from a vacation. Maybe I shouldn't even call it a vacation because you're supposed to be enjoying yourself when on vacation.

I've never really like crowds and I have low tolerance with rudeness. The key words crowd and rudeness probably is the best way to sum up Hong Kong and on my so-called vacation. That place has not improved one bit since the last time I went there 16 years ago! If anything goes, I think the place just got worse.


Hope the next place I'll be going will be much better.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It better be a MUCH BETTER place!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home