Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Recovering... slowly but surely

i joined him and his mates for a game of squash yesterday evening. i woke up today with a thought in my mind : "we're still going to be friends, we're still going to there for each other". and i didn't break down in tears.

i'm slowly accepting reality. i refrain myself from questioning the reason
why. i refuse to drown myself in self pity. i don't want to cry anymore. i want to move on with my life. i want to be happy. i want to be able to look back and smile a happy smile knowing that what we had before was good. i want to be able to hang out with him again as friends. i want to be able to give him a friendly hug when needed.

i might have lost a wonderful relationship. but in the process of it all, i'm glad that i know the friendship will still be there.

and with that in my mind, i know that i'm going to be alrite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home