Wednesday, January 04, 2006

my 2006 list (updated)

4 days into 2006 and i have not figured out my new year resolutions. i've never really made new year resolutions and i don't believe in them... so why should i start this year? but then again, maybe i should set goals for myself to achieve this year. so when the end of 2006 comes around, i can have an annual review on my achievements! we're only on the 4th day of 2006 and i'm already thinking about the end of it! muahahahahhaha....

so my goals for this year are:

1. to get fit and run a half marathon
2. to get fitter and run a full marathon
3. to get fitter and make at least a new friend at the gym
4. to be nicer to my sis
5. to be nicer to my parents
6. to go see angkor wat
7. to attend my friend's wedding in bangkok, and shop
8. to visit my friend and cousin in singapore
9. to get an increment
10. to get a newer car
11. to clear off all my credit card debt

i think that should be all... can't have too many goals or else i'll drive myself crazy! will be updating on my progress from time to time...

1 Comments:

Blogger Neo60 said...

what about visit your niece in the US?

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home