Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Let the countdown begin...

Its 4 days to my brother’s wedding and I have mixed emotions. Mostly I’m happy and excited. But certain times I cannot help but feel frustrated, not towards my brother, but more of towards the organisation of the event itself and my relatives. Actually, it’s only a certain aunt that is basically driving everybody up the wall. It came to a point over last weekend that I blew off my top and sort of told her to just mind her own business as this is my brother’s wedding and he should have the last say to everything.

Anyway, let’s focus on the wedding, the bride and the groom and NOT the annoying aunt.

I’m obviously happy because MY BROTHER IS GETTING MARRIED THIS WEEKEND!! I love him to the core. We’ve always been close growing up and to see him now taking another step in his life is amazing. But it’s going to take a lot of getting use to not having him next door to my room anymore, or having him around the house for that matter. Growing up, we created secret codes by knocking on the wall that separates our room for ‘talking’ to each other when we’re supposed to be in bed. He fetched me everywhere I needed to go when he got his drivers license. He blackmailed each other and we also ganged up together to go against our parents… he is the best brother any sis could ask for.

I just want to wish them a happy future together!! Cheers!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Neo60 said...

hope the wedding went off as planned and that a certain aunt behaved herself throughout the weekend. although we didn't grow up together, you guys have always been my favorite couz.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home