Thursday, March 30, 2006

blah blah blah

some random thoughts that's been on my mind lately...

1. cheaper cars. why am i not jumping for joy?? isn't this something that i've been waiting for?? frankly speaking i would dread driving even more in the near future because the number of cars on the road will increase but the road system is not ready for such an increase in volume, hence traffic congestion is just going to get worse. by the time the relevant authorities realised this, traffic will be a nightmare due to road construction.

2. gym culture. i seriously do not comprehend the fuss over this 'gym culture' thingy. no, i have not met anybody there. no, i don't think 'after some time' i would be meeting anybody too. gimme a break! i go to the gym because it helps me managed my stress and helps me stay on focus. my gym culture is very straight forward... i get in, i do cardio, i do weights, i stretch, then i go home. i don't talk to people, i don't chat people up and nobody chat up with me. period. end of story.... oh... and if you wonder why i have not slimed down, nor looked better, that's because i still enjoy eating. probably too much of eating... anyways, there's more to life than monitoring the weighing machine.

3. young people these days! the company i'm in is going through and expansion drive and i've been going thru resumes and conducting interviews to expand my team because currently, my team consists of me, myself and i. it is no wonder the unemployment rate for graduates are on the rise.... it is because of their attitude!! they think they are too smart for their own good. they demand a certain salary because they are degree holder. they are late for their interview. they are not prepared for the interview. sigh... all i can say is... 'young people these days, they drive me nuts!!'

4. missing my brother.... i've not seen him for about a week. it feels weird because i'm so used to seeing him every single day - morning before i go to work, and at night during dinner. and after 28 years, not having him around the house, or hanging out in each other's room is just too weird. it feels like something's missing, something's not right. i used to complain that i seldom get to wash my car because my car is park outside the house. now that i can put my car nearer to the porch, i miss seeing his green car. I MISS MY BROTHER!!

i think it's enough blabbling for one afternoon... so long now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home