Tuesday, May 02, 2006

clearer than ever before

i'm back from yet another trip from singapore... and it was GREAT!! i managed to catch up with my friends and my cousin. also managed to meet Vibes Singapore colleagues and now i can put a name to a face...

my friend looked absolutely fab and i was not surprise that she won the 'best dressed' category at a dinner & dance party she attended with her hubby... congrats yuri!! you've always been so beautiful... and will continue to be gorgeous!! junlin... you're a lucky guy!!

it was such a pleasure to be chilling out with my cousin. my niece and nephew are such angels and real sweethearts!! we had home cooked dinner and after that, we had a wonderful time just lounging in the garden, talking and discussing about many things in life.

but the most important outcome from this trip was it has helped me reinforced my decision about staying single. and i have gotten rid of yet another item that was given to me previously...

i got rid of my old mobile phone and got myself a brand new motorola pink v3.

1 Comments:

Blogger Neo60 said...

yay, and the karrimor is mine!

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home