Wednesday, April 19, 2006

quarterly review

It's 4 months into 2006 and i guess it's time to review the new year solutions i did back in January:

1. to get fit and run a half marathon - will be running in my first half marathon this coming June!! Have to really focus on my training now.

2. to get fitter and run a full marathon

3. to get fitter and make at least a new friend at the gym - HA! Still no new friends in the gym. And i doubt i'll be making any new friends in the near future... thanks to my new 5th Generation iPod.

4. to be nicer to my sis / parents / family - trying, trying, trying still

5. to go see angkor wat - YES!! Going in September. I reckon i deserved a good birthday getaway :)

6. to attend my friend's wedding in bangkok, and shop

7. to visit my friend and cousin in singapore - hopefully will be able to see them next weekend :)

8. to get an increment - STILL HOPING FOR IT, and working hard for it...

9. to get a newer car - SOON SOON... my new car should be out by next weekend. FINALLY!!

10. to clear off all my credit card debt - still trying hard :(

Hmmm... i think i'm doing a pretty good job as i will be achieving half of them... not bad at all, not bad at all (pat on the back, hehehe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home