Friday, April 28, 2006

men!

Men are like Laxatives - They irritate the shit outta you
Men are like Weather - Nothing can be done to change them
Men are like Blenders - You need one, but you're not quite sure why
Men are like Commercials - You can't believe a word they say
Men are like Government Bonds - They take sooooooooo long to mature
Men are like Mascara - They usually run at the first sign of emotion
Men are like Lava Lamps - Fun to look at, but not very bright
Men are like Parking Spots - All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped


That is why i've been telling people around me time and again the reason i'm single, why i choose to be single and why i'm not gonna be bothered with any relationships anymore.

I mean... i earn my own living, i purchased my own car, and a family mechanic helps with the maintenance, if i have a flat, i can fixed it myself, i purchased my own house, i'm good with DIY furnitures from IKEA, and if i need someone to fix the pipe, or lights or whatever that is not functioning, there's always the plumper, the electrician... i pay for my own holiday, i solve my own problems, i pay for my own shopping, i take care of myself, and if i fall sick, the doctor will take care of me... so someone please tell me why the heck do i need a man in my life???

and Bob Marley sang... "no woman, no cry"... for me, it should be "no man, no cry"

1 Comments:

Blogger Neo60 said...

cheers couz!

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home