Wednesday, June 14, 2006

move along

the other day, someone asked me if i had any updates on the big bad wolf that was in my life previously.

the answer is : there won't be any more updates on the big bad wolf because i have closed that chapter in my life. i would like to think i've made a fantastic job moving on with my life. i'm happier and healthier and i looked better than i did before! (well, that's what people has been telling me anyway) ;)

as part of my moving on with life, i've secured 2 interviews in singapore next week. i'm pretty excited about that... so i shall be spending my weekend preparing for the interview. relocating to singapore for more exposure has been in my thoughts for the longest time... but this time, i've taken the initiative to do something about it, hence, the interview.

well... wish me luck!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home