Monday, November 01, 2004

Dear Anonymous

My dear anonymous,

Welcome to my blog. Your comment on my post entitled "It's Time to Restart the PC" is much appreciated. Please allow me to clarify some things:

#1) I'm not a dude.

#2) I have my pens (in all my favourite colours) and papers to rely on if I didn't have a PC or internet access. What's wrong with writing down my thoughts in a piece of paper and sending it by snail mail to my friends? At least the mailman can keep his job.

#3) Funny i don't recall blaming the PC for the RM1,700 that costed me my movie. If you didn't know, i was merely angry at myself for missing out the RM1,700 in my calculations. And if you must know, i got all the budget right after 15 min.

Hope you'll continue visiting my blog, and as I said earlier, your comments are most welcomed and appreciated. I just felt the need to clarify some things, that's all.

Have a good day ahead.

Best Regards,
Me!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home