Friday, October 22, 2004

Chain Effects

I was feeling very frustrated towards the end of my working day yesterday. I was frustrated because:

I didn't managed to complete my CI by 6:30pm

I didn't managed to complete my CI because I was dealing with a lot of media owners for 2005 brand plans

By the time i was done with the last media owner, it was 5:30pm. I had an hour to complete my CI

As luck would have it, the figures did not tally and the difference was 1,700.

And i got a movie to catch at 7pm. It was 6:55pm and the 1,700 bucks still missing, I was in no mood to catch the movie.

So i wasted 10 bloody bucks. I can't even enjoy the simple pleasures in life. It must be my karma.

How sad can my life get?

My mood didn't improve much this morning. So i put on my new colourful blouse i got from Bangkok 2 weeks ago. It made me feel better for a while as i recalled the shopping i did there. The good friend i caught up with there. The fact that i got along pretty well with her boyfriend. The cute Thai guys. How i left Bangkok with 50cent in my pocket. And most important, there was the meeting with ultra cute Utt of MTV in JJ Market.

I'm feeling better now as it is. I think the day will be OK.

As of now, i need to prepare myself for CI. It's like a war zone out there.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home