Saturday, October 23, 2004

Who's to judge?

So what if i stayed home on a Friday night? So what if i ate alone in a cafe? Or i went shopping myself? Or caught a movie by myself?

So what if i stayed home again on a Saturday night?


Do i really want to know the answers? Do i really care what others' think about me and my actions?


Should i try to explain that it is perfectly alright to stay home throughout the weekend? That it's perfectly normal to have a meal alone, and still be able to enjoy yourself. That catching a movie by yourself can be quite a wonderful experience, and not daunting.

It's a Saturday and I will be staying home again tonight. I hope there's something good on satellite tonight.



1 Comments:

Blogger sername said...

You know the answer. Do whatever you want to do, feel like at the moment, whatever brings you the most joy and satisfaction, while making an effort to avoid those people, things or events that cause you pain. Life is too short to be spent in hiding. Remember that what other people may think, can and should remain "their problem".

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home