Monday, October 25, 2004

Astro Junkie

Over the weekend, i thought that the monthly subscription to Astro was quite worthwhile.

I caught 3 movies and 4 reality series.

MIB II, starring the prince of Bel Air himself Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones. I was a disgusted in the beginning because the alien was very snakey. I hate snakes and am terrified of them. I kept both feet up thoughout the movie and walked around the house with slippers on, just in case.

After MIB II was this movie titled Old School and it stars Luke Wilson. The movie ain't that great. The only reason i sat through the movie was to watch Luke Wilson. I think he's such a hottie!!

Finally I watched Primal Fear for like the 5th time. It stars Richard Gere and a lawyer and Edward Norton as the accused victim. Excellent performace by both actors.

The first series on reality program was Simple Life. I don't think Paris Hilton is a bimbo. I just think that she's ignorant - and ignorance is NOT bliss. At least her best friend Nicole Richie knows what Wal-Mart is. And someone please feed some food to Paris. She looks like as if she's going to break in two anytime!!

Young, Posh and Loaded. I think it should be made illegal to have so much money to splash around. I think it's insane to pay 45,000 pound for a car. Especially if the driver is only 18. Geez!

For Love or Money 3. Do they really believe that they can get to know a guy in a matter of few months, and be engaged and live happily ever after? I think internet dating is a better way.

Then there's The Apprentice. It's sick that sex still sells. Fear Factor. Was it really cow eyeballs that they were chewing? Ewwwww!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home