Thursday, November 02, 2006

A month already

one of the down side of working / reporting to a boss who happens to be a friend can get pretty stressful at times. she has been my mentor and my friend thought out all my working life but it wasn’t until in this agency that i felt i had totally disappoint her.

it is tough to stay guarded all the time. it is tough to fight a battle every day while maintaining both mental and physical strength. but i have to try harder and i have to be able to maintain on top of the game all the time, not only for my own sake, but also for my boss’s sake because i have to make her look good to be able to make myself look good.

anyway, today is my 1 month anniversary with the new team. there has been quite a bit of ups and a bit of downs as well, but i’ve made some buddies here and they help make those shitty days better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home