Monday, September 25, 2006

feeling like an idiot

i’m starting to hate air asia.

i’ll be attending a good friend’s wedding in bangkok come december and being the always-plan-ahead, never-leave-it-to-the-last-minute, responsible person that i am, i booked my tickets all the way back in june. i gave myself a pat on the back and crossed out yet another item on my to-do-list.

now, i feel like whacking myself on the head for booking my tickets so early in advance.

when it comes to traveling with air asia, i should know better than to plan anything ahead of time. by booking my ticket to bangkok 6 months in advance, that is the biggest mistake I’ve ever done in all my years of traveling. i mean, i’m a backpacker… and i’m good at getting the best deals... anyways...

with the countless promotions that air asia has, you never know when you’d get a rip off. due to my current unemployed status, i have all the time in the world and i went into the air asia website to just ‘have a look’ at their year end specials.


since i’ll be traveling during the christmas week, i was pretty sure that i have gotten the best deal because it being a super peak season, i booked my ticket in june, hence, i should be able to enjoy the best deal, right? WRONG!

if i were to book my tickets now, i would have saved RM200!!!! i have been ripped off!!! i cound have used that extra RM200 and got my friend a bigger Tiffany & Co wedding frame!!

arrrgghhh!! i don’t know if i should be pissed at myself for always insisting that i plan my holidays in advance, or i should be pissed with air asia!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home