Monday, July 03, 2006

karma

i'm a firm believer of karma. i believe that what goes around will eventually come around. and i had my first taste of karma yesterday after gym.

for the past month, my media executive has been driving me up the wall, both personally and professionally... and i've been bitching about him with my best friend. so anyway, last Friday was his last day, and even though he is gone, my bestfriend and i were still bitching about him over lunch yesterday...

lo and behold, right after lunch, as i was heading out of Mid Valley to meet another friend for drinks, i ran into a an accident. i knocked the car in front of me!! but i was lucky as the driver was such a sweetheart, he let me off the hook because there were only very very minor damages to his car... PHEW!!

and when i got home, my best friend smsed me, telling me that she accidentally slammed her finger against her car door and now she has a broken finger. and she ended her sms by saying:

"no more bitching about other people... it's BAD KARMA!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home