Monday, May 14, 2007

joy ride

many years ago, i used to drive my pregnant-with-triplets boss to all our meetings in town, and whenever i had her in my car, i get all stressed out. i’m doubly aware of the surrounding, maintained speed limit, double check before cutting lane with the indicator lights on and no swearing. how can you swear in front of a triplets bearing lady, right??

anyway, moving on to last weekend, i had my niece riding in my car for the first time. we were all going out for a simple mother’s day dinner at shakey’s outside my house. it was the most stressful 15 drive on my entire 11 years of driving. although my car comes with dual-airbags and abs breaking, it doesn’t mean shit as the other reckless motorists made me upset. i had to keep myself super alert, driving at no more than 60km/p, with indicator lights switched on for every turn i made, 15 mins felt like forever!

we had a good time out and here’s a photo to prove it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home