Wednesday, March 21, 2007

trusted-beat-up-manual-off-white car

i’ve been zipping and zapping around town in my trusted-beat-up-manual-off-white kancil lately, and the feeling is great!!

this trusted-beat-up-manual-off-white kancil of mine has been around the block and it has money cannot buy sentimental value to me. we went through college, ferried my friends and i to countless parties, mamak yum cha sessions, movies and shopping trips. it also saw me through my interviews, and my 1st job, and my 2nd job.

these are the reason buy it’s so hard for me to let go of my trusted-beat-up-manual-off-white kancil. these are the reasons why I still kept it after I up graded to a bigger car. these are also the reasons why my kancil will remain with me for a few more years to come.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aye, still think of yr kancil ar? gotta move on man!!!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home