Friday, January 12, 2007

regaining my fitness

i’ve been slacking on my training since the singapore marathon last december. with the festive season parties and the traveling, i could feel that i was gaining the pounds and losing my fitness.

i’ve also just recently identified the few major races that i would want to complete it – the first race being the KL International Marathon in March – and needed to start training again almost immediately.

now u fear that u won’t be able to complete in the marathon because my fitness has dropped tremendously. imagine me going to the gym yesterday, wanted to do my 45 min spinning and 30 min run… but instead after the 45 min spinning, i was feeling so light headed that i needed to sit down.

it feels like shit to feel so un-fit. with me being away in East Malaysia and Chinese New Year in feb, i have to figure out a way to improve my fitness and complete the KL International Marathon within the given 3 hour timeline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home